Thrift Wars: A Battle-Tested Internet Business Plan: Find Hidden Thrift Stores Treasure and Sell on Amazon, eBay and Etsy for Huge Profits with Online Arbitrage
- The first complete guide to reselling thrift store items using internet arbitrage - illustrated with actual thrift shop treasure found hidden on the shelves of Goodwill and Salvation Army and the prices the items were sold for online.
- Learn how to process a thrift shop like a professional and locate the most profitable resale items.
- Learn how to determine which online platfrom you should sell your items on for maximum profit.
- Learn which affordable tools can make you a more efficient thrift store flipper
- Learn how to diversify your online sales across multiple internet sites by learning how to sell on Amazon, in addition to selling on eBay and Etsy. 90% of your competition sells on only one platform. Blow them out of the water by using the unique benefits each platform provides to the thrift store flipper.
- Learn how to sell something on Amazon, including instructions on how to sell textbooks to Amazon.
- Learn the pros and cons of selling used books, media, CDs and video games on Amazon FBA.
- Tips for eBay buying and selling, including selling used clothes and vintage clothing on eBay.
- Swipe precious metal treasure like gold jewelry and sterling silver items from right under the noses of your competition.
- Learn how to build a great Etsy shop for selling vintage and retro items - includes Etsy SEO and Social Media for Etsy.
For more information on Almost Free Money books and hundreds of free internet selling blog posts, visit http://www.ericmichaelbooks.com.