Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Murder is a Family Affair- Born to Kill?

MURDER IS A FAMILY AFFAIR, is a historical, true crime story about my father's family.

The book begs the question, "Can evil be inherited?" My father's ancestry produced savage serial killers, through several generations.

Please read the Amazon reviews and you will get a strong idea of what it is about!
  
Ramz A.
"What can I say? Wow! And I mean - Wow!"

 Shannon A.
"This is a well written book that will capture your attention and not let it go."

 Roger B.
"I never expected to get so drawn into it, that I would end up finishing it in just a couple of days."

 Robert E. Wood
"Donalie Beltran’s book, Murder Is A Family Affair, blew me away. "

 Harry H. Husted
"One of the best works I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading it. "

 DAN BALDWIN
"It is a brutally honest, fast-paced book that will break your heart, have you pounding your fist in anger, and shaking your head in shock. Once you pick it up you will not be able to put it down. "

 Walter Danley
"Good writing demands that the pace of the story keeps the reader “hooked” throughout. Murder is a Family Affair does not disappoint. "

 JEANNIE R. BARBER
"A Book Like No Other I've Ever Read! Donalie Beltran captures real facts from her own genealogy that entices the reader to desperately know more. "

 LOU DUGGAN
"WOW! A GREAT STORY! This book is very well written and flows well. It kept my interest and the story made it hard to put the book down. The book is thought provoking about inherited genes. This would make a great movie. "

 JOHN VEDDER
"ENGROSSING FROM BEGINNING TO END! Throughout the book, I had to keep reminding myself that I was reading a non-fiction story. Just when I thought I couldn't get more shocked or horrified, the last chapter blew me out of my seat!"



No comments:

Post a Comment